5.16.2011

BLACK NIGHT

As the birthday season continued, last Wednesday I went out to a bar to celebrate another friend. We are all turning 23 and we are beginning to feel a bit old, so we really enjoy going out and having fun together.


I wanted to wear something casual but chic so I went for jeans and a cute blouse, you just add some great accessories and you are ready to go!




I wore my Wet Seal denim leggins and my new black leather with ruffled tul platform heels,


And my MANGO shimmery silver squared over the shoulder chained clutch.



For the top I chose my EXPRESS black satin blouse with blue, silver and black stones,that give the extra glam to the look.


Used my Cartier "Santos" black rubber band watch and a bunch of black and silver bracelets.


And wore my EXPRESS big black leather earings with golden stones, pushed my hair back and let all the details on my outfit speak for themselves.

Have a great week!
love,
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment