7.05.2011

BEHIND THE SCENES

Today I'm sharing with you the pictures I promised, from the behind the scenes of the photo shoot I had last week for the bridal magazine called Novias(brides). They where taken with my camera in between shots, so I started fooling around on the set. I had so much fun pretending to be a bride for a day and well, I always love all photo shoots anyway. Once the magazine is out, you'll be the first one to see the final result, but for now I hope you enjoy this ones.





















My mom always says is bad luck for a girl to use a bridal gown before she gets married. I sure hope she is wrong!! ha ha 

love, 
Andrea G.

5 comments:

  1. JAJAAJAJAJA, SAD BUT TRUE, YOUR MOTHER IS RIGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shoot! I have to know - who is the designer of that dress? It's beautiful. It looks like Pronovias...
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous. Love the wedding gown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful! the dress is stunning

    http://www.mywildmess.com/

    Follow my blog with bloglovin

    ReplyDelete