7.08.2011

PINK & DENIM

I've been like crazy this entire week, as you know im back in school and I've been so busy with exams and projects so I'm sharing this quick post from last tuesday.


It was my sister's b-day, so we went to have lunch with my family. It was a hot but windy afternoon, the perfect summer weather so I wore a casual short dress.



I wore an H&M pink cotton dress with a denim Stradivarius sleeveless shirt on top.



ZARA camel belt and chunky heels, with my Michael Kors Hamilton tote bag and beige watch.



And my new PRADA sunglasses, which I bought back in Milan but I hadn't had the chance to show them to you until now. I'm so in love with them, I had such a hard time choosing which ones to buy, the whole collection is amazing! and used some vintage golden and silver earrings.

Enjoy your weekend!
love,
Andrea G.

11 comments:

  1. This style is just awesome, simple and great!! i love the glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those glasses are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the purse and those sunglasses are so unique and fab!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! loving you prada glasses! definitely following you!

    Love,
    Kate
    http://thefancifieds.blogspot.com

    Also, congrats on making it to the third round of the nokia style contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunglasses!:)..i would like to buy them!;)

    Roberta

    http://adlibitum-roberta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following!! It's always great to read good comments!!
    I'll check out your blogs too!!
    kisses!!

    Andrea G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. vi tu blog en la lsita de los finalista del concurso de nokia felicidades! ..luego que lei tu blog, vi que estuviste aqui en Milan, estudiando en la Marangoni, raro que nunca te conoci ...
    Suerte !

    Viaggio Della Farfalla
    The Key Item

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the brown with the pink and denim!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugh i'm so envious of your baroque sunnies. I was dying to get the white and blue ones!!

    ReplyDelete