6.10.2013

EMPORIO ARMANI EVENT

Last week I was invited to the Emporio Armani Spring/Summer collection launch party, at their new local boutique, it was a great fashion event, were we got to see all the amazing pieces up close. The beautiful collection is composed by classic, fresh and loose silhouettes with tons of color, bright and pastels, as well as some fun prints. It was such a nice evening, we really enjoyed everything about it, we drank some wine and ate some delicious treats, everything was perfect. As for my look is concerned, I decided to wear a simple all black ensemble, keeping it casual and easy, but chic as always. I pulled my hair up in a slick bun, with a natural makeup, for a polished & sophisticated look, I wore my favorite red lipstick, to complete the look with some extra drama. 

Mini polka dot peplum top - Forever 21 / Wax coated black pants - Zara / Black ceramic watch - Fendi/ Minimal ankle cuff sandals - Zara / Nude 2jours Tote - Fendi.

Have a good night, sleep tight!
love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment